CircuIT Recruitment is in the business of presenting candidates with opportunities, however unlike the recruitment stereotype, we steer clear of sales and pressure tactics, because ultimately you will make the best decision for you - and that is what matters most.
In addition to our focus on fostering and maintaining long-term relationships with Information Technology candidates seeking contract and permanent opportunities, CircuIT Recruitment can also be relied upon to provide credible and non-biased employment / career advice.
CircuIT Recruitment candidates can enjoy the following advantages:
- Direct access to contract and permanent opportunities across a spectrum of corporate and consulting organisations, within a multitude of industry sectors
- Consultants that are able to provide detailed analysis and feedback with respect to your application, at both a client and candidate level
- Professional advice on:
- Relevant market information to your chosen field of expertise
- Guidance as to where your particular skills could be most sought after
- Interview techniques
- CV presentation
- Salary and contractor rates
- A national network of partnered agencies across Australia for interstate opportunities
We take pride in ensuring that you are comfortable and fully informed throughout the whole application process. Due to the calibre of our consultants, you can rest assured that your technical and non-technical skillsets will always be accurately and ethically marketed to the client.
Moreover, our consultants are vastly experienced in the areas of negotiation and post-placement support, so you can always be reassured you have another source of support outside of your immediate working environment. Given these factors, our candidates have demonstrated industry-high retention and satisfaction rates, which are reflected by increased job satisfaction and assurance.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
If you would like to submit your resume to CircuIT Recruitment for review, please email info [at] circuitrecruitment [dot] com [dot] au with the latest version of your CV (preferably in Word format). A CircuIT Consultant will review your resume in 24 hours and get back to you should we have a suitable opportunity.