At CircuIT Recruitment we value referrals and recommendations very highly and believe that they should be rewarded. We like to think we are doing a good job when a referral comes through and most importantly it presents all parties with the opportunity to expand their networks within the professional circuit.
If you have been satisfied with our service and believe a friend, colleague or associate could benefit from our expertise then all you need to do is email us at contact [at] circuitrecruitment [dot] com [dot] au with 'Referral'in the subject box or contact us with your referral’s name and contact details. Once we have received the referred candidate’s details we then add it into our system and track that candidate so we know who referred them to us.
If you refer someone to CircuIT Recruitment who is then successfully placed with a Client, you will receive a Referral Voucher from us to shop at any one of the participating 3 stores (terms and conditions apply as below).
Refer more than 1 candidate that is successfully placed and accelerate:
$300 Referral Voucher for the first successfully placed candidate you refer
$350 Referral Voucher for the second successfully placed candidate you refer
$400 Referral Voucher for the third successfully placed candidate you refer
$500 Referral Voucher for every successfully placed candidate you refer onwards
Terms and Conditions:
- To avoid any doubt when a candidate is referred to CircuIT Recruitment we will immediately inform the referrer whether that particular candidate is active on our database. Active on our database means that we have been in contact with them in the last 3 months in regards to finding them work. If they are not active but are still on our database then we will pay the Referral Voucher
- Contracts that a referred candidate has been placed into must be a minimum length of 3 months for Referral Scheme to apply
- Placement of a referred candidate must be made within 6 months of receiving their details for the Referral Scheme to apply
- Payment of Referral Vouchers is made once the referred candidate has completed their probation period. Referral Vouchers will then be mailed to the referrer or dropped off in person by a CircuIT consultant
- Only one fee per referred candidate applies