This position has been filled!
My Client is a successful local and international software house with a product suite that is the definitive leader within its field of expertise. They are a pre-eminent force within their niche that provides their employees with real benefits, rewards and recognition. Due to a strategic revamp of their current operations they are looking to bring in a Senior Test Analyst to strengthen their testing and QA function.
As the Senior Test Analyst you will be hands-on building the testing capability, structure, processes and procedures; instigating and playing a key role in thought leadership and knowledge sharing; reviewing, recommending and implementing testing tools and automation; overlooking the development of test strategies, test plans and test cases ensuring they meet the project requirements.
To be considered for this role you will need to have the following:
• Minimum of 5+ years as a Test Analyst with a solid foundation built on the core principals of QA and Testing
• Experience working in a Microsoft dominant environment (Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server)
• Strong manual testing experience
• Experience in automation testing tools such as QTP | Selenium etc. as well experience in automation test scripts
• Agile experience: Scrum |Test Driven Development
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• Must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Tertiary qualified and/or relevant industry certifications
We are short listing for this position now so if you are interested and would like to be considered for this opportunity, then send your CV in now by hitting the APPLY button below. Please note this role is only open to permanent residents of Australia. Danielle Clewett