My Client thrives in online systems with an innovative product and market offering that is changing the way that people socially interact. A positive forecast of projects in the pipeline, they are growing and looking to hire a brilliant Agile Senior Business Analyst to augment their team.
In this role you will be responsible for identifying and initiating pieces of work; gathering, developing and defining business and functional requirements; adapting approaches and methodologies to achieve quality and timely solutions for the business; and identifying new ways to innovate the product and services of the business. You will be working in an energetic, fun and flexible environment as a key member of a highly enterprising agile team.
To be considered for this role you will need to have:
- A strong foundation in business analysis as well as definitive experience with Agile frameworks, processes and methodologies.
- At least 7+ years experience as a Business Analyst
- Must have a minimum 5 years' experience in Telco - infrastructure, field mobility
- Experience in gathering and developing detailed functional requirements that meet business and IT needs and standards
- Strong experience working with Agile development methodologies - Scum master
- Ability to efficiently manage relationships with key clients and stakeholders
- Tertiary qualified and/or relevant industry certifications