Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Bright offices with a vibrant and upbeat work environment
- Excellent career choices and growth potential
- Great Salary package commensurate with experience
My Client is a Consulting company that provides a range of dedicated services to their clients across the Australian landscape and have built a strong reputation and customer base, which keeps them at the top end of the industry leader board.
They are looking to hire 2 x Business Analysts in the immediate term, with a view to growing the team further in 3 months time with another 2 x Business Analysts. These positions have come up as a result of the continued success of the brand as well as a strong pipeline of business and projects.
These Business Analyst positions will have a dual focus of working externally on projects with key clients whilst cultivating the internal focus of refining and innovating internal processes and service offerings.
To be considered for this role you will need to have the following:
- At least 3-5+ years experience as a Business Analyst
- Excellent requirement gathering, analysis and documentation skills and experience
- Experience in functional specifications and the design and development of business processes and rules
- Process analysis and design experience
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to efficiently manage relationships with key clients and stakeholders
- Tertiary qualified and/or relevant industry certifications
If you are looking for a new career opportunity, have the requisite skills and experience, and want to join an industry leader, then we would love to hear from you.